TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to UniBuddi!
Please take a few minutes to read through the following information and get to know our online store.
- All items are ready-stock or customised.
- Orders will only be shipped out on weekdays.
- Please ensure that you have entered your contact details (email address, contact number, etc.) and shipping details correctly
- Before any orders are shipped out, we will inspect all items and packaging to ensure that they are complete and in good condition.
- By accessing, browsing, or shopping on this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. Please read them carefully.
1. WHO WE ARE
These General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales (hereinafter referred to as “General Terms”) apply to all orders you place on UniBuddi online store located at www.unibuddi.com and subsequent agreement with TAYLOR'S HOSTEL MANAGEMENT SDN BHD (Company no. 199301012302) located at Level 1, The Boardwalk, No.2, Jalan Taylor's, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
2. GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Before any orders are shipped out, we will inspect all parcels and packaging to ensure that they are complete and in good condition. Please take notice of the following before making a purchase:
- Plastic and metal products: Due to the manufacturing and production process, minor spots or tiny marks are considered normal and will not affect the overall appearance of the item.
- Fabric products: Due to the manufacturing process, printing may vary slightly due to cutting/knitting/sewing angles. Loose threads and pilling on fabric are considered normal and will not affect the overall function of the item.
- Ceramic and glass products: Each item may be slightly different due to the firing or glassmaking process. Tiny bubbles, dark spots or uneven coloring are considered normal with age, and may even add to the uniqueness of the item. Some products may not be glazed at the bottom for anti-slip purposes.
- Leather products: Due to the manufacturing and processing of raw materials, minor imperfections such as discoloration or scarring are deemed normal, and may even add to the uniqueness of the item.
- Wooden products: Due to the manufacturing and processing of raw materials, features such as tree rings and surface texture may vary slightly.
- Printed and dyed products: Colors may vary in every batch of fabric which may cause slight unevenness in printing and peeling/dyeing color spots (approximately less than 1cm³).
- Minor discrepancies in color, measurements and weight are considered normal.
- All items are carefully packed with wrapping / tissue paper / bubble wrap in a box and/or parcel bag as needed to ensure the safety of your items.
- All the above are acceptable within international quality and inspection standards, and shall not be considered as defects.
3. PAYMENT METHODS
The following payment options are available on our online store
- Online bank transfer
- Credit/Debit card
4. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer flat shipping rates per order
- RM10 for West Malaysia
- RM35 for East Malaysia
Our preferred delivery partners are listed below:
- Within Taylor's Lakeside Campus --> Self-Service PopBox on-campus (1 to 2 business)
- Within Klang Valley → Pgeon (3 to 5 business days)
- Within Peninsular Malaysia → Pgeon (3 to 5 business days)
- Sabah & Sarawak → Pgeon / Pos Laju / DHL (7 to 14 business days)
Please be informed that:
- Tracking numbers will be provided once an item/order has been shipped out.
- Ready-stock items will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after an order is placed, which does not include weekends and Public Holidays.
- Customised items will be shipped out separately, approximately 7 - 14 business days after an order is placed, which does not include rest days, public holidays and the day order is placed.
- Shipping may be delayed during Public Holidays, holiday seasons or due to unforeseeable circumstances, government orders or weather (force majeure). We will do our best to notify you in advance. UniBuddi does not ship on Malaysian Public Holidays as we are closed.
- If you are having a parcel delivered to a business address please make sure that you clearly include the company name, floor/level and the name of the recipient in the shipping address.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for delayed or lost shipments however please feel free to email our Online Customer Service team [email protected] with your contact details and query and we will do our best to assist.
- Should one or more Products be out of stock after the order being made, we will inform the Customer by e-mail and will carry out the delivery of the other Products ordered by the Customer. The partial delivery of the ordered Products will still be valid and the Customer will not be entitled to either refuse the delivery or the payment for the delivered Products, or claim compensation. The Customer will only be entitled to receive the full refund of the lacking Product or Products’ Price, in case of advance payment.
- The Customer is responsible for keeping a copy of the purchase order confirmation, sent by [email protected] to the e-mail address provided by the same Customer during the registration on the Site.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping at this time.
5. PROCESS OF ENTERING INTO THE CONTRACT
Products are sold according to the terms and conditions provided by the contract published on the Site when making the order. Prices and Products may vary, without notice. Every contract will be considered entered into at the price in force at the order’s receipt.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
In case of impossibility to perform the Contract, in whole or in part, for the Product's unavailability or due to force majeure, UniBuddi will inform the Customer by e-mail within 30 days from the order submission day and will not be liable vis-à-vis the Customer, except for the refund of the amounts that were already paid by the Customer.
7. ABOUT EXCHANGE & RETURNS
Please read our Shipping, Exchange & Return Policy for more details.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by UniBuddi. UniBuddi has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that UniBuddi shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
9. COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
When you visit, register or order products or services on our site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us. To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted, please let us know.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Any changes in the future will be posted to the website and, where appropriate, through e-mail notification.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All data is protected using the most advanced methods available. We do not store financial information like credit card numbers or personal information like social security numbers on this site.
10. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The Contract does not award to the Customer any right about trademarks, logos, and/or other distinctive marks of any kind used in or displayed on the Site pages, or about the relevant contents.
You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless UniBuddi, THMSB, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of our websites and services and products or your breach of the Terms of Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms. All provisions of the terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the terms. Upon termination, your right to use the service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the service. All provisions of the terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. GOVERNING LAW
These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms will remain in effect. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the current terms on the website.