la gourmet Camelia Glass Liner Vacuum Jug 1L
Using boroslicilate glass, la gourmet's Camelia Glass Liner Vacuum Jug is able to withstand thermal expansion from 20°C to 120°C and can keep beverages warm or cold up to 8 hours - with its 1L capacity - making you sufficient coffee during the day or keep you hydrated in between study sessions in your dorm.
- Capacity: 1L
Use and Care
- Before first use, ensure the base is tightened. Put in washing liquid and gently brush with long soft brush. Rinse several times before use.
- For very stubborn stains, add one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and fill the flask with hot water. Soak for several hours before rinsing.
- Do not use harsh solvents or bleach products.
- For best results, pre-rinse with hot water for hot drinks OR cold water for cold drinks.
- Remember the flask is with glass liner so you should treat it with care.
- Always air dry with stopper removed.
- Never use the glass liner to microwave or in an oven to preheat the flask.
- Do not insert hard objects into a glass liner flask, like ice as this may harm the glass liner.
- Do not stir with solid spoon.
- Do not use the flask if glass liner is cracked as glass may have been broken.
- Do not immerse the whole flask in water. Always air dry with stopper removed.
- Do not wash your flask in a dishwasher.
- Do not store dry ice or carbonated drink as this will caused the stopper to eject or cause breakage to the glass liner.
- Do not store milk or milk products in the flask to avoid the possibility of bacteria growth.
- Do not drink directly from the flask as contents will be too hot. Always use a cup.
- Glass liner will break if the flask is dropped. You must always check thoroughly whether the liner is damaged. If so, do not consume the contents as they may contain glass fragments.